Ever been to Hanna, Utah? After hours of cruising on dirt roads, I was feeling like the Highlander, so we stopped to take some pics of the landscape above Current Creek Reservoir. After dumping the KTM in a mud bog, jamming the front wheel so full of mud it wouldn’t turn, I finally got rolling again with Nato’s help. After pondering out loud, I wonder how I would have gotten out of that bog without some help, Nato remarked that the mud would have dried up, eventually. I would have been a fossil by then. After several puckering sections of terrain including a road that was made out of sand, we got to the Hanna Country Store. While I was paying for gas, a lady walked in the store with spurs on her boots. Sweet.
Want a regular dose?
- No public Twitter messages.
- Smithsonian Bound / November 11, 2011
- The Creative Director: A Breed Unto Itself / September 26, 2011
- 1.21 Gigawatts! Nike! Back 4 The Future! / September 9, 2011
- You know, like Minority Report. / July 25, 2011
- Serious Fun with The Little Gym / July 19, 2011
- SILVER Restaurant: A Closer Look / May 2, 2011
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (34)
- 2011 (29)
- 2010 (34)
- 2009 (83)
- 2008 (62)
- 2007 (50)