Forgive us if we’re having a bit of a hard time focusing at work this afternoon but we’ve been seriously teased today. The Utah Office of Tourism launched their Summer 2010 campaign this morning with a speech by Governor Herbert (like sherbert with no ‘s’). The crowd was greeted outside the capital building by the star of the campaign himself! And now all we can think about is warm weather, red rocks, raging rivers and green canyons waiting for us to explore them. (Not that we’re complaining about the snow that’s been dumping on us, cuz we’re definitely not.) Check out some of the campaign here or here!
Want a regular dose?
- No public Twitter messages.
- Smithsonian Bound / November 11, 2011
- The Creative Director: A Breed Unto Itself / September 26, 2011
- 1.21 Gigawatts! Nike! Back 4 The Future! / September 9, 2011
- You know, like Minority Report. / July 25, 2011
- Serious Fun with The Little Gym / July 19, 2011
- SILVER Restaurant: A Closer Look / May 2, 2011
- 2013 (16)
- 2012 (34)
- 2011 (29)
- 2010 (34)
- 2009 (83)
- 2008 (62)
- 2007 (50)