One of our very first projects for our new client, Lennar, was to create a video piece that articulates their brand promise, Everything’s Included. Many other homebuilders work off an add-on model, where buyers select a base model home and then get charged for every upgrade. Lennar takes a radically different approach in which homebuyers are free to personalize their home through color selections and with no hidden charges and haggling. Over the next year, we’re going to be bringing different aspects of the Everything’s Included concept to life. And to launch the campaign, we started with an anthemic video that underscores the first aspect: Everything’s Included…Even Joy.
Want a regular dose?
- No public Twitter messages.
- Smithsonian Bound / November 11, 2011
- The Creative Director: A Breed Unto Itself / September 26, 2011
- 1.21 Gigawatts! Nike! Back 4 The Future! / September 9, 2011
- You know, like Minority Report. / July 25, 2011
- Serious Fun with The Little Gym / July 19, 2011
- SILVER Restaurant: A Closer Look / May 2, 2011
- 2013 (17)
- 2012 (34)
- 2011 (29)
- 2010 (34)
- 2009 (83)
- 2008 (62)
- 2007 (50)